Tuesday 13 September 2016

Icebreaker CC1


Who am i ?

Where were you bone? either hospital or home but Me.August 17th 1986 a private bus service called Jayaram was traveling from Sivakasi to Srivelluputhurin through a place called Malli. Near Malli, all men changed their The ride turned different after Malli, all the men changed the seat to the back of the bus and all women sat at the front.The bus driver doubled the speed to around 70 KM per hour. For the first time I sensed   Earth’s gravity.How?
Yes my dear friends,  it turned out to be the day I would vacate my mother’s womb.
I was the speed highway delivery. My mother was not able to sit in the bus because of labour pain,
She just stood.Suddenly i was born and fell on to the bus floor.


The bus changed its route and went to government hospital.
Before the bus reached hospital,  bus owner came into hospital and requested my mother to name me of the bus service. So i was named as Jayaram. My goodness Jayaram is the decent bus name. What if it was ‘Delux , Double decker, highway rider. Then? ’ I thanked bus owner to  recommend only his this name in instead of the names that appeared in the route. Otherwise my name would have been sivakasi to srevelliputhur Including via malli.

Unfortunately my mother turned sick after I was named Jayaram, so everyone in my family thought that it best to change my name in accordance with the usual norms in my family.In our family, first child's name must be our family’s God’s name.Terms and conditions of the  name are that it must start with the syllables ‘Va, which led to them choosing my family’s favorite name is Varatharaj.In fact my father’s name is also Varatharaj.


Till the age of 12, everything was fine at home. I used to play along with my street friends games like (Gilli Danda, Goli, Hide And Seek Lattu (Spinning Top) ).And during the weekends, we would play near the lake in our village.There was a farm near to that lake. The farm contained many fruit trees like chiku,Guava, pomegranate..without letting the owner of the farm we used to pluck the fruits..

Usually we used to return back to home by evening 6 pm.My mother did not like me to go to the lake because I was so short i didn’t know swimming at that time. So while returning back home I used to apply sand on my head and body.But my mother used to find out what happen to me ,by just looking at my eye. you know friend eyes turn red when you are in the lake.

After knowing the truth, my mother used to beat me a lot until my father returns to home. Once my father came back, he used to support me.


On those days, I liked my father very much because, he used to give me 50 paisa thrice a day i.e. morning, afternoon and evening.My early and middle childhood went like this.


During my teens (age of 12-20), every day after completing school i used to go to matchbox factory to earn 10 Rs per day. If it was any holiday or the weekend then I would earn around 100 rupees a day.
Yes friends, I was working as a child labourer from  the age of 12.I earned wages of 250 Rs  per week would give it to my mother.


On those days i was not aware of education. I was not having any idea why i was going to school the reason could be because my parents and my elder brother were school dropouts. I was not having any aim. My circle was small, but i was the most happiest kid in the world.


Fortunately I passed my 10th and 12th. Later, I joined B.Sc. and then did M.C.A.The reason I was able to complete my studies was because my mother took debt from others for my college fees. For my other needs, I worked as labourer and night security on weekdays.


After completion of my M.C.A., luckily i got the job in software Company. So i payed  back all the debt my mother took  from others for my study.


My life is similar to that of dragonfly. Dragon fly would lay eggs in the water even though it lives on land. Then that egg hatches inside the water to create the beginning as a nymph.
A nymph looks like a little alien. It doesn’t have any wings. It stays inside the water until the wings are grown and then it comes out of the water and can fly.Similarly when i was in my village, I was not having any aim, ambition, plan, dream, intent, interest , and I had no targets.


But now I can visualise everything clearly.
My 250 Rs weekly wages now  become a lake's, I  want to convert that into crores


Something i have truly believe . Because if you believe yourself
Anything  is possible.  When I asked money for my study with my closed  relative they said  stop study and go  work with your father.
My close friends said to me  your communication skill is worst you can not get the job in software company. i never give up. Now prove i Can

1 comment: