Tuesday 13 September 2016

Organize Your Speech-CC2

My Teacher
I have studied in a school called Annamalai nadar unnamalai ammal municipal  higher secondary school. From the name, it seems like a girl’s school but it is boys’ school.


I used to score good marks in all the subject but English. English was my enemy. In english, I always got 10-25 marks. Throughout  my schooldays,  i have never got passed in english except 10th and 12th public examinations.
You may be curious how much would my score was in other subjects. But the truth is , I have never got more than 70 percentage in my entire school days.
In those days I only bothered to get pass marks. The reason is because of the teacher’s reaction to our marks. If you get  90+ then they would pet the student’s back  and used to say that very good, keep it up this is my son.
If you got 70-80 then  good .
If you got 50-60  next time you need to get more than this ok?
If you got 40-50 then Teacher would say  is this your mark, go away?
If you got 35-40 then they would throw away the paper
If you got 25-35  then they would throw away paper on you face and used to beat in both right and left hand until they were tired. The beating depended on their mood.


We used to wear very thick shirt and trouser on that day. And you can never take leave on that day because the next day will be special care with high energy.
I used to pray that my paper should come last because if your paper come first then teacher have more energy than if it came last . This was the common practice in the entire school


After completing my school every one aimed to become engineer or doctor but I aimed to join Co- education arts College. Finally i joined college called Sri Ramasamy Naidu Art  


In my college I used to sit in front desk. If any teacher want chalk piece then i used to go staff room and get the chalk piece.
On one day a staff asked me to bring the chalk piece, so i rushed into staff room and grabbed the chalk piece and was just about to get out from staff room and suddenly a voice came hai varatharaj! i turn towards the voice and noticed that it was one of the staff who called me.
I don't want to tell her name here. She is one of the best lecturers in our college.,She has great knowledge about the subject. The way she explains is awesome. I used to get more marks in her subject.
I smiled to her but she got angry and told don't you have any common sense to ask permission before coming inside the room? Do you think this is market. I started crying and she continued to scold.  I know you get seat inside this college with high recommendation and not from your mark. Your father is a coolie and if i give TC then your life will be question mark mind it be careful.


My first priority is always to be an obedient and respectful person rather than study. So i was so depressed. I felt hard, I did not even took my lunch on that day.
It may sound crazy but I decided to end up my life.  I decided to throw myself in front of bus/lorry. As I was returning back to home with my friend, I saw a lorry far away with tears in my eyes. I thanked my parents. I waited for the larry to come close. It was around 20 meters away and i rushed into it. My friend shouted varatha…...  the lorry driver stopped lorry only few inches from me


My friend came and slapped me and asked what had happened? I  narrated the incident.   
he started laughing and told me not to worry. He explained me that it was a simple matter which made me change my decision.


During my first job my project manager cum trainer was Rajkumar.
If I achieved any small accomplishment then he used to appreciate and encourage  me.
If I make any mistake then, he won't say anything harsh, instead he would give some more time to think over that to solve that problem in different way.
finally I used to find that mistake and rectify and solve the problem in effective manner.
he showed me that path of how to learn and how to think. He changed my entire life.


But when i was studying in school and college, I started as an average student. studied as an average andi completed as an average without any improvement.
because most of the teacher would only motivate class toppers. Instead of motivating them, they should spend some time to encourage and improve the student who lack in study. If a student got 0 mark in first test then that is ok. There are still 10 test remaining. If he make progress of 5 marks a test then at the end he could get 50 marks in final.
Like a mother, teacher should support and motivate more to the weak child rather than strong one.
every student is like a white paper. If it is given to the art teacher then make that into colorful drawing, if your are the science teacher then make that into rocket or ship or combine all the papers and write good sentence, If you bind it then it will make a great book.


Please don't use red pen to write on the paper that can not be erased and always be like a mole.

Don’t crush the paper. Once you crush it, you can not revert. It will always be like a scar in their heart.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder..!! Only your friend slapped you? What about the lorry driver? Just Kidding :P . Great one man. Keep it up..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my friend slapped me on my face. But lorry driver kicked me on my back. that why i did not mention.

      Delete