Friday 16 September 2016

Grammarian role script


Chennai Toastmaster
Date : 2016/09/18
Grammarian role script

Thank you General Evaluator,A very good evening to all. My role as a Grammarian is to pay attention to the good use of English and provide suggestions for improvements.


I would like to introduce the Word of the Day is to help us all enrich our vocabulary one meeting at a time ,so that we have vast array of word use in our speeches, and in our day-to-day lives. For this meeting the word  of the Day is zenith meaning  the time at which something is most powerful or successful. .For example,
In the 1860s, Tolstoy was at the zenith of his achievement.
His career reached its zenith in the 1960s.


I request all the speakers and role players to use the word of the day as frequently as they can in the speeches and roles today, and i urge the audience to applaud every time someone does this. I will also counting the number of time each speaker and role player use the word of the Day during today’s meeting and presenting it in my report
I will provide my report at the end of this meeting ,when called up on by the General Evaluate


No comments:

Post a Comment